Friday 14 August 2009

Cruising the etsy aisles

Wow, first post for August. I guess I apologise again for being busy and lazy all at the same time. I haven't really had many moments to myself (even now I should be writing in my lab book), but I just took some time out to peruse Etsy for things I want but can never have and I came across this:


This amazing creation is the work of Etsy felt artist extraordinaire Felt Finesse. Its cuuuute and I want it! Too many things I want to blog about all at the same time but I will save this for when I'm not at work and supposed to be working....!

1 comment:

  1. Haha this is actually amazing! Etsy is how I procrastinate when I should be finishing my dissertation. Don't make my mistake of going on there when you've had a few drinks and you have no reasonable control over your finances.

    ReplyDelete