Friday 20 February 2009

A Coral Room

Exhausting week, essays out the way and i'm eating cheese on toast and typing with one hand. Had a bit of a biology crew-microlab-junkfood session last night, its always quite fun despite the work part. I met a friendly cat on the way home also that tried to climb onto my lap and accosted me for cuddles.

In other news, I feel a bit poor as Scottish Power have suddenly decided we owe them loads of money. This made me considerably stressed as I came in at 3 last night and so I proceeded to spend part of my few hours of sleep time planning how to get more money. Thus! The plan is to start selling some artwork, on Etsy and maybe in Analogue and such like. I'm hoping this is a good plan and that for once I will actually do it and stop putting it off.Do you like it? I hope so or my plan will fail miserably :(

No comments:

Post a Comment