Wednesday 25 February 2009

I think it's Spring

What to post about? I'm having a strange week. All of a sudden the end of uni seems to be looming. Before I couldn't begin to comprehend it (denial) but now I feel like I can see the end of the metaphorical tunnel. Needless to say, IT IS SCARING ME and I dislike it INTENSELY. Much like the film that Matt is watching at the moment which involves dead bodies, blood and brains. Tres horrible, I am trying to block out the sound!

Today all my lab experiments went wrong and by the afternoon I was thoroughly tired and disillusioned. Thankfully I got to go home a bit early so that made me feel better :) Anyway, I'm going to go to bed in a minute so here is some lovely art to go and get lost in.I've had this Esao Andrews artwork on my computer for years and I remember visiting the website all the time when I was younger. I only recently remembered about it and when I went back it had all changed and there was so much new cool artwork. Its so surreal and haunting, I love it! I used to think he hand painted them all, but now I'm not sure whether he uses photoshop, if he does I think I might be disappointed :(
BY THE WAY, if you're reading, please talk to me as my blog is a bit lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment