Saturday 25 April 2009

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow


(do you like my new belt buckles? I got them from Etsy and made them into a belt)

I woke up with despair in my stomach, it felt like that anyway, just because I couldn't bear the thought of getting up and getting on with life!

Yesterday was my last exam EVER (i hope) and we had celebrations with Tequila and Gin and in the evening we went to see In the Loop, a film I knew little about, apart from that it was a political satire. And it was REALLY funny. Not just a bit funny, where you laugh periodically at the bits you're supposed to, but funny all the time, like every five seconds, it was almost relentlessly funny. It was even funny when sad/bad things were happening. Anyway, I recommend it.

Nothing else to say really.

No comments:

Post a Comment